Paper-Cuts to Brighten Your Day!

|
I saw photos from this beautiful paper-cutting blog on a classmate's blog. And I really appreicated this particular paragraph from it so I thought I'd share:

"In the forest that our mind is there is always the presence of fears. I tend to see fear as two little people having an argument within my mind. One of them is positive, the other one is negative but in the end I am both of them. I am aware of how much I can influence their argument, it all depends on my own personal choice of whom I am going to support and let win. This piece in the photos is a representation of this idea. I think that it is a good thing to own our fears and not the other way around, don't you think?"

Check out the original blog post as well as the other beautiful images.


0 comments:

Post a Comment