Links to the outside world

|
A bunch of links I have loved recently:

If you've ever wondered what it's like to live in the household of an $85 Billionaire... would you still want for anything?? Yes.

This one is for Gramme... Venice is just too amazing.

Just because... I wouldn't really mind if Microsoft did actually get their act together. (although I'd love some acknowledgment that they have sucked recently.)

This is a bit sad... the Slumdog stars are back home and not feeling too great about it. ergh. my heart.

Awesomely funny sleeping dog. (found on dooce.com)

Everyone must play with this at least once. If you ever wondered why AmericanGreetings.com exists, this completely answers it for me. Just click the link. You'll never guess.

"Plagi-post" from my Mom. Ridiculously funny video. All too true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment