Obama's got this covered

|
The President's Weekly Address last week was really great. I subscribe to the podcast, so I just saw it. Lately I've been hearing a lot about conservatives gearing up to "fight back," or at least waiting for any mistake Obama makes to put him down. I'm grateful to hear Obama say this: 

"In other words, I know these steps won’t sit well with the special interests and lobbyists who are invested in the old way of doing business, and I know they’re gearing up for a fight as we speak. My message to them is this:

So am I. "

Really grateful. This guy knows what's up. If we keep up our spirits, and turn them into support, we just might make it to the future. 

I linked to the rest of his speech here.

1 comments:

Anthony Nicoli said...

Note that we will 'make it to the future' regardless of our attitude.

The difference will be both our objecitve and subjective experience in that future.

Post a Comment