A bit on Magic

|
" 'Of course there must be lots of Magic in the world,' he said wisely one day, 'but people don't know what it is like or how to make it. Perhaps the beginning is just to say nice things are going to happen until you make them happen. I am going to try and experiment.' "
~ The Secret Garden

Now, those are some words to live by. 
Especially the words "I am going to try and experiment." 
Because seriously, sometimes it's ok if the rest of the world calls you crazy for believing in Magic - you have to trust in the findings of your own life experiments. And if you don't trust them... well then I guess you'd have to do more of them! This quote really put some things back into perspective for me, I thought it might be nice to share. 

3 comments:

Laura said...

like that guy at the subway.... he was magic. write about that too! I want to see his subway pass....

Ross Connard said...

I totally believe 8)

saratatnall said...

i love this. really love it. like a lot.

Post a Comment